Tuesday 30 June 2015

PapererArtsy #12 Stencils

 I enjoyed watching the great video introducing stencils I was heavily influenced by Leandra using grey on a tag and so here's my version. Not having the lovely Lin Brown's stencils and stamps I have Jo's lovely stencil (007) and some stamps (JOYF 10).
My stencilling is not as neat as Leandra's - but I am pleased with the finished tag and the London  Night and Stone painted background help make the flowers pop!


I outlined with a black copic pen - all other ingredients are shown below.
Off to enjoy this lovely weather.
Still lots of time to enter the PaperArtsy Stencil Challenge - just click this link
Thank you for dropping by :) 

 

6 comments:

Craftyfield said...

Love the colour scheme! The black pen shadows adds the perfect finishing touch.

SCarol said...

You can be very pleased with this - gorgeous tag. The shadows really make the flowers pop and the backround is lovely too.

Shilpa Nagaonkar said...

Beautiful tag, love the yellow flowers on grey background.

experiments in paper said...

Very nice! I love your gray background, and the black outlining really makes everything pop! xx Lynn

junemac2 said...

What a fabulous tag, I loved the beautiful flowers and the colours you used.

A Pink said...

Fabulous tag! Carol Ya right those flowers really do pop - in a good way :) xx