Friday 27 March 2009

Copic Colour Challenge



As posted yesterday I was lucky enough to win downloads from Charmed Crafts . This weeks Copic Colour , is a colour mix - great DT work and prize -(I used the colours closest as I don't have a full set - and rules allow you to :)).

I decided to make a card for DD birthday April for DS3 to give as she is going to be 15 she wants money and is a shopping queen!! I was spoilt for choice and as I still have our card to make wanted the shopping image for us and decided the very bright pink would look great on a ball gown!!

I coloured the image with copics and the bracelet I coloured with a metalic pen, white glistening card stock was embossed with Big Kick and texture plate, I then brayered a pink colorbox ink over the daisies and went round the edge of flowers with pink copic pen and around edges cut card stock too - love the way the purple absorbed into paper and gave a bit of a distressed look. I then cut alphabet and swirls from sisix dies and card stock.

Copic colors used



TFL

10 comments:

Deb M. said...

Beautiful card!! Love the colors & the image is super-cute.

TFS...

Beryl said...

Sassy image and great layout. Love the die cut swirls in the corner too.
Beryl xx

Toni said...

Congratulations Carol you won a goody bag I will need you to contact me with your detaiols to send the fun bits off too
Hugs Toni

Wellnifty said...

Love the card, just perfect for for a teenager, I bet she will love it too.

Chris x

Fiona said...

Gorgeous card - I love your colouring

Crafting Queen said...

Great card, your colouring of the image is really good. Posted some new photos of the state of the house. Still lots to do inside as well. Take care
Anesha

Unknown said...

Fab card Carol. On thing I don't have is these copic pens everyone's raving about.. not sure if I'd get on with them, might have to buy a few & see.

coldwaters2 said...

Congrats on your win and wow love that image you have used the colours well.

Hugs
Lorraine x

Sam Woodruff said...

Whats wrong with used copics...at least you have some, I don't LOLOLOL
Adorable card

Phree said...

Gorgous card!